- Air cleaner/ Oil filter element/ Fuel filter element/ Pollen filter elements
Drive belts for :
- Water pump
- Power steering pump
- Air conditioning
- Spark Plugs (on or after the first scheduled replacement)
- Clutch centre plate facing and pressure plate
- Brake pads, brake discs and brake shoe lining materials
- Wiper blades
- Bulbs (for all lamps, except Xenon lamps)
FLUIDS & LUBRICANTS
- Engine/ Manual transmission/ Automatic transmission/Transfer gear oil
- Differential gear oil normal and LSD
- Steering gear oil and/or fluid
- Brake and clutch fluid
- Engine coolant (anti-freeze)
- Battery electrolyte
- Window washer fluid
- Fuel (gasoline or diesel)
Other items / areas not covered
- Fair wear and tear of any part, normal maintenance items and parts and material used in connection with such maintenance (as described and specified in the Pan-European Services Booklet) under the Care of your Mitsubishi.
- Normal deterioration or damage to plated parts, paint coat, rubber parts, upholstery and soft trim caused by daily use, wear and exposure or adjustment of any parts which is caused by normal usage.
- The warranty for Road Wheels does not cover damage or minor irregularities on painted finish, caused by external influence such as stone chipping and kerb damage.
- Minor irregularities not affecting quality, performance or function of the vehicle or parts thereof, e.g. slight noises or vibrations which appear in particular usage or abnormal operations.
- Damage caused by insufficient or improper maintenance, e.g. negligence of daily and/or periodic inspections and maintenance as described in the Pan-European Services Booklet and the Owner Manual issued with your new MME vehicle.
- Damage caused by using non-genuine parts whether the replacement was by an Authorised Dealership or Independent Repairer or servicing/repairs by the vehicle Owner.
- Damage caused by traffic accidents, abuse or negligence of proper handling of the vehicle as set forth in the Owner Manual, misuse of the vehicle, use of the vehicle under unusual conditions i.e. racing or rallying or competition use, modifications of or to the vehicle and/or components/parts thereof not recommended or approved by MME.
- Damage caused by external influences, i.e. chemical pollution, bird lime, acid rain, hail, sand, salt, de-icing agents, stones, fires and disasters or attributed to human fault, negligence, civil uprisings or natural calamities etc.
- Damage to the cargo body or cargo cabin from loading or incorrectly secured goods during transit.
- Charges incidental to breakdowns, i.e. loss of use of vehicle, loss of time, expenses for fuel, telephone, travel, lodging, transportation loss or damage to personal property, commercial loss or loss of revenues.
- Any vehicle on which the odometer reading has been altered so that the mileage cannot be readily determined or confirmed.
- Items limited to 3 years/62,500 mile warranty: 12V Batteries, O₂ Sensors, Diesel Injectors, Glow Plugs on Diesel variants, Condenser Fan Motor.
Please refer to the Pan-European Services Booklet in your vehicle for full warranty details. New vehicles that have not been supplied in the UK by an authorised Mitsubishi Motors Dealer and sourced through the Colt Car Company Limited may not benefit from this warranty. Please check with your authorised Mitsubishi Motors Dealer if you would like confirmation of the warranty relating to your vehicle. The warranty provided is in addition to your legal rights. We reserve the right to inspect the vehicle (whether before or after any work is carried out) and/or any damaged or replaced parts.
Outlander PHEV has an 8 Years/100,000 miles traction battery warranty.
*12V Batteries, O₂ Sensors on all models and Diesel Injectors and Glow Plugs on Diesel variants all limited to 3 years/62,500 miles. Condenser Fan Motor limited to 3 years/62,500 miles on all Shogun and L200 models.